Friday, April 3, 2015

Short Update

I feel like I haven't written here for a while, so I apologize for that I have been busy keeping up with school as always...19 credits is no joke. Anyways since I do not have a specific thing on my mind tonight I will just give you an update on what's going on in my life.

First off, I finally finished signing up for my Senior Year classes this upcoming Fall...yes I know I still can't believe it either. I will finally be able to say that I made it to my Senior Year of college and yes it went by really fast. It has been a rough couple of years for me, for those of you who know me or have read some of my previous blog post may know what I am talking about. Anything from sickness, to more sickness, to stress, to leadership positions,  to hospital visits, to long nights of studying, boys, and did I mention sickness; it has been three years of many ups and downs, but I would not be here without all of that....even though I can sooooo deal without the sickness part. I know it isn't over just yet and it will get harder, but I can honestly say that the last three years of college have prepared me for my final year at Saint Xavier University.

Second thing is....yes you guessed it....it is about a guy. I have seen my fair share of guys throughout my college career, but this one is different I promise you that much. I will not disclose any name because I like secrets :) but I can tell you that no one has ever made me feel as happy as he makes me. Even when I will still at the stage of figuring out if I liked him as more of a friend, I had never met a guy who I could talk to for hours about the most randomest things, laugh constantly, and smile with purpose. When I wasn't even looking, he came out of no where and somehow brought more happiness to my life. Even when I am not able to see him, he is still able to make me smile and laugh...and blush. Before I go on a long rant about him, I will just say this one last thing about him. He has been able to motivate me in ways that he doesn't even know about and has helped me with problems that he never knew I had, and I will always truly appreciate that about him.

And last but least, I would like to officially say that it has been a year since I have tried to commit suicide. One of my biggest accomplishments in years. For those of you who don't know I have tried suicide for many years and actually ended up in the hospital last year where I had a huge wake up call. Are the thoughts still there every night? Yes but that is a work in progress. We are all fighting our own battles whether we show it to the world or not, and this battle I plan on winning

Well there you have it a short update on what is going on in my life :) 


"Happy Holy Week and Have a Happy Easter"
 
Til Next Time,
Christina <3


No comments:

Post a Comment